Google is actively rolling out featured snippets for a wide variety of search queries because they want to serve quicker answers to people.A Featured Snippet (otherwise called Answer Box) is a brief answer to a user’s search query, which is displayed on top of Google search results. The creation of Google’s featured snippet was a natural progression for the search engine to improve results for the user. Google’s ultimate goal is to deliver the most relevant, helpful content in the quickest amount of time.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.