Marketing strategies are changing rapidly to the point where traditional marketing barely exists anymore. Organizations recognize that they need to spend their money and time differently to raise their brand exposure. Every dollar spent must be put into growth. The world is going digital, so if your company doesn’t have a blog yet, start one and connect with your audience asap. Second, be everywhere and don’t apologize for it. Promote, promote, promote. Use online communities, back links, and guest post opportunities. People will start to view you as an influencer. Then do a quick self-check. Where is it obvious that you can improve? Are you falling a bit flat in some areas? And don’t forget about email! Email marketing is still one of the most rapidly growing marketing channels, so use it.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.