Marketing strategies are changing rapidly to the point where traditional marketing barely exists anymore. Organizations recognize that they need to spend their money and time differently to raise their brand exposure. Every dollar spent must be put into growth. The world is going digital, so if your company doesn’t have a blog yet, start one and connect with your audience asap. Second, be everywhere and don’t apologize for it. Promote, promote, promote. Use online communities, back links, and guest post opportunities. People will start to view you as an influencer. Then do a quick self-check. Where is it obvious that you can improve? Are you falling a bit flat in some areas? And don’t forget about email! Email marketing is still one of the most rapidly growing marketing channels, so use it.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.