Author Sherry Jones has written about ways to increase shares and links on web-based marketing campaigns. Her company has analyzed successful campaigns of the past. The best results come from approaches that are emotional, are surprising, and have a broad appeal. It is most effective to keep the emotional appeal positive. Surprises come from providing information that was new to the viewer. Using a broad appeal over a narrow one increases responses. The three above factors combine to increase the likelihood of a positive response.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.