Author Sherry Jones has written about ways to increase shares and links on web-based marketing campaigns. Her company has analyzed successful campaigns of the past. The best results come from approaches that are emotional, are surprising, and have a broad appeal. It is most effective to keep the emotional appeal positive. Surprises come from providing information that was new to the viewer. Using a broad appeal over a narrow one increases responses. The three above factors combine to increase the likelihood of a positive response.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.