This article is a step by step guide about setting up and using webmaster tools. Obviously the first step is to set up a website, verifying the website at your own and installing the WebMaster Tools. Next, you will need to link the WebMaster to Google Analytics. You will need to set up a site tool to allow the Webmaster to read the pages on your website. Once the program Webmaster Tools is installed and running, it might take a few days for the website data to feed into it. But once up and running, you will have a dashboard, structured data, search appearance options, a data highlighter and rich cards.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.