Amazon has been dominating the e-commerce world for a long time now. Almost half of all the online retail sales come from Amazon. That is just the beginning as well according to the CEO of the company. The biggest companies out there have a tough time competing with Amazon. There really is no chance to compete against Amazon. Wal Mart does not even come close. The key is not competing with Amazon. The key is co existing with them.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.