There are 8 very good strategies to building a customer community that thrives. One strategy that will need to be implemented is building loyalty and leads and sales in your community using the customer value journey. Creating feedback loops between your company and your community is a great strategy to try as well. You should also measure things like the growth and experience of your community. There are some very interesting ways to measure the health of your community.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.