People in marketing portions of their business need to understand that they way they communicate has changed. Out with the outdated email compaigns and strategies, the real way you can communciate is direct messaging. A big source of that is through Facebook. It covers a variety of people and quickly too. Even by adding a chatbox to your website, it shows that you’re willing to change with the times and find yourself where you need to be with sales. With a well made chatbot, one can get coupons or special codes, answer those questions that might keep people from buying and in the end it helps with your sales.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.