Content marketing has proven to be a successful venture effort. But there are signs that it may not be working for all sites. The web owner will have to decide for themselves whether or not they should continue. There are other strategies to use instead of content marketing. Think about unique opportunities and efforts that are getting underway. Content marketers are glad to change up their strategy in the future. Build links and start a social media profile.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.