The meta description is just a short line of text before web content. It quickly describes some of the content that users will see on a page. It can be helpful for a number of reasons as well. Search Engine Optimization may be met with the right meta description review. The meta description might persuade any user to click on a link. A little practice will go a long way towards improving the meta description.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.