Keywords have proven to be a useful feature for many websites over time. Google can identify these keywords in content and use them appropriately. People have discussed ways to put the focus on keywords as they were included. Google is pleased to discuss strategies for web optimization with proper keyword placement. The search engine is a popular resource and web users seem to show interest. Learn a little about proper keyword placement and reap the rewards.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.