When a potential SEO client contacts you, that means it is a potential close! An MQL can become an SQL in just a few steps. When the client initially contacts you, it is very important to reply as early as possible. Next, is getting a phone call scheduled! After the first phone call you will know if they are qualified and you can get more information about the project. A follow up email always follows the phone call as to give time to decide if this project is worth working on and deciding whether to pitch the project.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.