There is a certain amount of finesse involved in the acquisition of customers. Its not so simple to put your content out there and hope people find it. You first have to answer key questions about what you have to offer, how it can potentially benefit others and then how to you create a presence that not only is engaging but is but meaningful and full of substance. You have to have a knowledge of algorithms, understand data analysis as it relates to web traffic and under HOW people search for things to then be found. You have to combine math and science and even psychiatry to find your target audience whom you also want to be able to find you. Art and science some together to perform a complex tango and that beautiful dance is what makes you successful in winning and keeping an audience.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.