You want to improve the effectiveness of your website and maintain the cardinal rule: never encourage readers to click back to the SERP! When a user returns to the search page, your standing with the search engine, Google or whoever, is diminished, and your message drops further and further down the list of choices. By staying true to answering the message as you advertised and avoiding distractions like annoying ads, you can keep your viewer glued to your site.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.