Content marketing requires content, and most of that online content will often need to be written Or copy, in other words. But a word jumble is unlikely to produce the results you’re looking for. Content needs to be well written. How does a content marketer know what’s working and what will result in a lack of leads? Copy testing helps a content marketer learn which kinds of copy will draw attention and turn hits into leads. From headlines to posts and more, without some copy testing it can be hit or miss whether the hits will pay off.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.