There are several ways to fail at a business. First you need a plan to put together, maybe a checklist to go over to see what or what not to do. Usually if a business starts to fail its usually due to some kind of failure within the company. Always go over every aspect of a well organized list to ensure that everyone is complying with all rules and regulation that the business has posted.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.