This article provides suggestions on how to turn sales leads into profitable clients. The author emphasizes prompt replies to inquiries and listening to clients’ leads. The author reports that it is often the first salesperson to respond to a client will gain the account. In order to keep a client the sales person has to consider available schedules, budgets and resources. It is also important to communicate to co-workers what the new clients needs. It is in the salesperson’s best interests to say “no” to clients that have needs that cannot be met.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.