I believe this article to be very informative for not only the average consumer who is searching for a specific item, but for a business who is trying to get their name to stand out during searches. It also shows other sites that will help determine traffic to searches. The article also suggests to use different AdWords to help reduce the amount of ads that show up will be more precise. This of course is all based on data that the author has conducted.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.