Messaging, tone of voice and brand identity all help to identify to customers what a business is, but they can be confusing. Message outlines the beliefs and values of an organization, as who they are and what their core values are. Your tone is your basic character, as in who you are portrayed as. Are you playful or serious? Are you all about the environment? This will let everyone knows what they are when they get into it. Brand identity is who you see yourself as. This works well with tone, but goes further to logo and items like that.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.