DigitalMarketer is a site that creates paid traffic for sites. In 2017 alone they created 4.7 million unique page views and over 181 million emails. While they see potential with new clickthroughs, like twitter and snapchat, they see just as much potential with older styles like email, since at 181 million emails sent, they clearly have created major value. There may be other changes for 2018, like a Facebook Messenger killer but overall they see the 2018 scene staying the same.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.