Ranking a website is a complicated task. The blog tries to figure out how to explain it to a non-SEO group or people who really care about it. The key points come down to what they are looking for and what customers want. The first is that info matches well with Google and they can find the info. The next is if the keywords match the search protocols, as in you want people looking for Socks to find your page about socks, if not it’s all for naught. A few other concepts include giving the page a good title and making sure it loads well, all of which will pull your user in and keep them there.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.