One of the most popular forms of customer contact among companies today is through newsletter emails. With so many companies competing for attention from the customer, it is important to recognize the appropriate time of day and week to send an email. Often times, emails are sent during the nighttime hours and quickly deleted in the morning. A company does well to choose the right time to send a message, so the customer will likely read it. It has been noted that the peak times to send an email to a customer are just after 10 a.m. and just after 2 p.m. The peak days of the week to send an email are Wednesday and Saturday. Following the time lines mentioned above will make an email stand alone and likely be read by an individual.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.