This article assesses the effectiveness of content marketing. The author proposes that it is an underutilized technique that, if used correctly, can lead to a large surge in target to a company’s website, marketplace, etc. Some tips that the author gives is to utilize the algorithm used by Google in order to make sure the information on the product is reaching as many viewers as possible, and goes into detail on how to tweak ads to use the algorithm effectively. The article also proses small improvements that can be made, and mentions the importance of social media. In addition to this, there are also multiple business practices listed such as watching competition, and setting up a relevant landing page for products.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.