New changes to Facebook Messenger app ads means you can DM prospects via Facebook Messenger, with your outreach landing in their inbox, but how can you ensure your engagement attempts are received positively? There are three main methods, but you can use them together for best effect: “Destination ads” are in the feed as usual, but when clicked on, direct the respondent to a Messenger conversation. These don’t require the user to reveal personal info, and can help reduce (pre-)qualifying costs for you. “Home placement ads” work like a sponsored blast, arriving in the recipient’s inbox, but only if they accept your invitation to message. This puts the onus of contact on your prospect. Last are the “sponsored messages placement” ads, where you can send sponsored messages to their inbox without them needing to accept your invitation — as long as you’ve interacted before. Tips and best practices for each method are provided.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.