Webmasters interested in spicing up the content of their pages might be interested in reading a recently published guide. The author offers three tips to making website content more attractive and useful. One tip is to cater toward small groups of passionate users who may form a niche within the user community. An example is food truck lovers among foodie groups. These people are often vocal and persuasive. Another tip is to mention goods and services not in the company’s product line. A third is to recruit the best content writers.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.